- Antenatal Self-refer (Maternity) We offer first booking appointment in GP surgery but you can also self-refer to below hospitals
- University College Hospital Antenatal Self-referral >
- Royal London Hospital Antenatal Self-referral >
- Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital Antenatal Self-referral >
Breastfeeding Information and Support Links
NHS e-Referral Tracking
If your doctor has referred you to a specialist for further care you will be asked to book your appointment using the ‘NHS e-Referral’ system.
You will receive a letter from us within 2 weeks giving details of how to book your appointment and any passwords you may need.
To track your e-Referral you will need the following details to log into the e-Referral website:
- Your date of birth
- Reference number – this will be on the first page of your letter
- Password – this will be on the second page of your letter
To track an e-Referral, click here.
If you are calling us to chase hospital appointment or outcome of investigations carried out by hospital, please be aware that we do not have special access to hospital departments. Please contact hospital directly to obtain update/information.