IMPORTANT COVID VACCINE INFORMATION
COVID Vaccination Update
The NHS is currently offering the COVID-19 vaccine to people most at risk.
In England, the COVID-19 vaccine is being offered in some hospitals and pharmacies, at local centres run by GPs and at larger vaccination centres. More centres are opening all the time.
It's being given to:
- you're aged 21 or over
- you'll turn 21 before 1 July 2021
- people at high risk from COVID-19 (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- people who live or work in care homes
- health and social care workers
- people with a condition that puts them at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- people with a learning disability
- people who are a main carer for someone at high risk from COVID-19
Please book an appointment using the national booking system for a list of sites
URGENT COVID VACCINATIONS
City and Hackney CCG are now vaccinating people in priority groups 1- 12. Please see the guidance below.
- Residents aged 70 or above or clinically extremely vulnerable (high risk): Contact their GP if you have not had your first vaccination
- Frontline health and social care workers: Speak to your manager find out how to get an appointment locally.
- Residents aged 16-64 who are clinically vulnerable (moderate risk) or residents who are in receipt of a carer’s allowance, or are the main carer of an elderly or disabled person who is at increased risk of Covid-19 mortality and therefore clinically vulnerable - Please wait for your GP to contact you
Cohort 5,8, 9,10,11
- Residents aged 25 -69: Please book an appointment using the national booking system for a list of sites or wait to be contacted by their GP
There are now six vaccination sites in City and Hackney. You need an appointment to attend these sites:
Primary Care sites (booked through GPs)
- John Scott Health Centre, Green Lanes, Hackney N4 2NU
- Bocking Street Vaccination Centre, Hackney Central E8 3RU
Pharmacy sites (booked through the National Booking site)
- Clockwork Pharmacy - 398-400 Mare Street, Hackney, London E8 1HP
- Bees Pharmacy - 199-201 Rushmore Road, Clapton, E5 0HD
- Haggerston Pharmacy - 201 Haggerston Road, E8 4HU
- Silverfields Chemist, 141 Homerton High Street, E9 6AS
- Boots Chemist in Fleet Street
Many Thanks and kind regards
Mercedes O'Garro (17.6.21)
If you need to self-isolate and need an isolation note for your employers, please follow the link:
https://111.nhs.uk/isolation-note/. (%20https:/111.nhs.uk/isolation-note/. ) We will NOT be providing sick notes for isolating.
You can register for the NHS APP https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/the-nhs-app/) via your APP store and order your repeat prescription.
As ever we will continue to provide as much information as we can, as soon as we can via our website and text message service.
Thank you again for your support in these unprecedented times and we wish all of our patients well.
Kind regards,Mercedes O'Garro ( Practice Manager)