If you need to self isolate and need a isolation note for your employers, please follow the link: https://111.nhs.uk/isolation-note.
We will NOT be providing sick notes. Please do NOT come into the Practice. Please only call if clinically URGENT.
All routine services are suspended and there will be a delay in our response.
You can register for the NHS APP https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/the-nhs-app/) via your APP store and order your repeat prescription.
We will be making telephone triage appointments available online in coming days.
As ever we will continue to provide as much information as we can, as soon as we can via our website and text message service.
Thank you again for your support in these unprecedented times and we wish all of our patients well.
Kind regards, Shahana Uddin (Practice Manager)
Welcome to The Neaman Practice Website
- IMPORTANT UPDATES - THE NEAMAN PRACTICE
- Let's talk about..Health and Wellbing Event - 18.03.2020. This event is part of a series of Community Voice and Let’s Talk conversations aimed at gathering residents’ views on what the future of health and care services should look like in City and Hackney. Community Voice is a patient led project commissioned by City and Hackney Clinical Commissioning Group and delivered by Healthwatch Hackney on behalf of Integrated Care Partners. >
- Notification of Death - Dr Susan Plag >
- Coronavirus Pateint Leaflet >
- CMO Guidance Coronavirus 25.02.2020 >
Patient Online Access Appointments
The Neaman Practice is currently not offering any Online Access appointments. We apologise for any inconvienance this has caused.
Doors are opened from 08:15 and close 30 prior to closing time for security purpose.
Monday 08:15am to 20:00
Tuesday 08:15am to 18:30
Wednesday 08:15am to 18:30
Thursday 08:15am to 18:30
Friday 08:15am to 18:30
Saturday 08:00am to 14:00 (Hub Pre-booked appointments only)
Practice is not open on bank holidays.