Updates & Announcements
Care information choices:
Previously there were two ways in which a patient could opt out of sharing their personal information:
- A type 1 opt out prevents information being shared outside a GP practice for purposes other than direct care.
- A type 2 opt out prevented information being shared outside NHS Digital for purposes beyond the individual's direct care.
Here's what you need to know:
- You can opt out at any time.
- NHS Digital will never sell your data.
- There are strict rules about how NHS can use your data. It's only shared securely and safely.
- Shared data helps the NHS. It has been used to find the first treatment for coronavirus and for vaccine research.
If you would like to opt out please click the link below and fill out the form. This form can be either emailed to email@example.com or posted to us or handed in at reception.
The surgery has been experiencing some line faults over the last couple of months. 12/5/21 we had an open reach engineer on site running line tests, which made our phone lines limited. Thank you to all patients for bearing with us during that time.
Neaman Management are working urgently with our phone line and broadband providers to resolve this issue.
We understand this is frustrating for our patients, so we are also taking the following steps to help with better access
- We have increased online booking significantly to 60% of routine 'on day' appointments
- We now have more administrators answering phones at our busiest times
-Management are monitoring the telephone service daily.
Update on foot health service:
Dear all patients,
It is has come to our attention that there has been uncertainty and confusion about how the Podiatry clinic at the Neaman Practice currently operates.
This service is not run by the Practice. It is provided by Homerton Hospital, and the practice facilitate a space to allow patients to receive care closer to home. Eligibility criteria, frequency of clinics and governance of this service is decided and managed by the Homerton Podiatric Medicine and surgery Service.
In order to clarify the uncertainty regarding their clinics, we have met with the service and can provide the following guidance
- Foot health have confirmed that they would be running a 6 weekly clinic at the Neaman Practice. The next clinic in on 4/6/21 .
- This clinic is only for patients currently on their caseload. Patients not on the caseload will need an appointment with a GP to see if they meet the eligibility requirements for the service.
- We have highlighted the need for effective communication from this service with regards to helping us assist them in making these clinics run smoothly.
- Unfortunately,as they use a different clinical system, they will not allow us to directly book patients into the clinic. However we have made all our Reception aware of how to signpost patients with regards to booking appointments.
- There is a separate Toenail cutting service available for patients who do not meet the criteria for Foothealth. This is a Charity and does incur a small fee (£15). Again our reception team are happy to signpost patients to this service.
The next dates for the service can be found below for the following 6 months.
If you are under the foot health team and would like to arrange an appointment, please call central Bookings Line: 02076834626
Next Clinic dates.
Friday 4th June
Friday 16th July
Friday 27th August
Friday 8th October
Friday 19th November
Friday 31st December
Mercedes O'garro 11.5.21
- Friday - Practice Doors are closed between 1pm-2pm
- Saturday- Open for the Hub (only pre-bookings)
- Bank holidays - Practice is not open